Thursday, December 17, 2009

You are the only exception...

The Bad Stuff:
When being let down by others becomes a reoccurring experience, is it best to eliminate that person out of your life? After a while it gets old. You try to oversee the pain because you love that person, despite there ignorance of there actions. They don't see your pain. Maybe you don't show it, maybe you do; either way, they can't see it. To them, it's not that big of a deal; to them, your pain is pulled out of thin air, and is just being used to put you against them. You feel it though, it's real, don't doubt that it's real. It's hard to not let it hold you down, being hurt by someone you love, it's even harder to forget it. You don't want to believe they could do it again. You don't want to believe that they would be okay with causing you that pain...

The Good Stuff:
I've never been surrounded by family and friends at once, and actually been appreciative of the environment. That is why, last night's youth Christmas party was so beautiful to me. The most important people in my life were all there, under God. I got to make my family proud, and make my friends laugh. We got to pray together, sing together, and laugh together. Glowing faces lit up the room. Ha, I won a cantaloupe from the gift exchange, and my grandpa stole it from me. We did the traditional mad lib, I ate Neil's grandmas veggie squares, I got to read the Christmas story aloud, and ignite the passionate prayer by starting it. Good night. You couldn't have touched me if you wanted to.

The Current Stuff:
Well, school will be over tomorrow, technically, in my eyes it is over. Tomorrow will be just a day that doesn't matter to much. I have to take my Hope exam sunday, then I'll be done with that semester. Southard read me my schedual for second semester and it looks pretty much the same! I'm so excited! :) I'm typing up a whole paper on Fall Retreat, God knows why. Litterally.... Nothing to important, Christmas is next week. I plan on getting nothing if my mom doesn't have health insurance before then. If there are presents under the tree, she should not expect me to open them if she is insurence-less. Oh, and, Paramore CD = golden.

open your eyes like i opened mine,
it's only the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment