Monday, April 26, 2010

Not here, where I feel safe.



What are you doing? - Victoria Davis
I'm trying to find a place to hang myself. - Brooke Davis


World crumbling, heart crushing, life ending, not eating, eyes trying, depression shifting, alcohol wanting, escape worthy, ignorance blossoming, fate killing, laughter writhing, pain begining, blood rushing, hate sparking, no talking, teeth brushing, chemistry pushing, not thinking, friend ditching, alone being, elders dissapointing, emotionally abusing, joyful composing, heat rising, death commensing, faith breaking, dream stealking, future taking, tears rolling, cat scratching, hope for me is a place unchartered and overgrown...

Whatever anything means anymore. I don't want to think about it. I don't want to deal with it, I just want to sit in it. I hate it. I can't do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment