Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm alive.

He's alive in me. ;)

Sorry if you guys don't like the ranty-God posts, it's really all I know, and in all honestly... it's what it's all about. I have absolutely no idea how I did on the SAT's. I won't discuss it further.

I love Sunday mornings at Skycrest. Honestly. I love the embrace I feel from those people every time we're all in a room together. Oh man. Haha. I got to eat Neil's moms veggie squares, aka, all is right in the world today. I also look really cute, and smell really good. I have a soccer game in a few, I can only play like 15 minutes to avoid getting a headache. We won our game yesterday, but of course I wasn't there. You know, it's just what happens.

^Mmmm, Sunday. Now it's Monday! I honestly expected today to be one of the worst days.... as it turns out, God is glorious. Yes, I will give Him all the credit. Sure, my classes aren't as great & friend filled as they were first semester, but they have this new feel about them and I could really get used to that! :) It was crazy, cause I woke up and picked a bible verse for the good morning text, and it ended up being Romans 8:18, now Romans 8 is probably one of my favorite chapters in the bible, but i have never really recognized this verse before, and I kept rereading it and couldn't find out what it truly meant, I even looked in the Message Remix version and could not figure it out for the life of me. I don't think I still fully know what it means, but I do know that the part that I could comprehend got me through all of today! I miss all my friends but it makes seeing them a lot more eventful.

God is so good when you are open to Him. I swear. Swearing is a sin. Really though, it just never gets old and never stops being new to me how good He can be. I'm hoping that this semester turns out to be really good. I know it's gunna be hella hard, but I said that about first semester, and made it out with straight A's for the semester, WHATUPP. :]

This ought to be good.

Romans 8:18 - The Message:
That's why I don't think there's any comparison between the present hard times and the coming good times.

Time for my favorite part of the day: Brush, floss, & rinse. Feel free to call me a nerd.

Yeah I still burn from time to time but I've a healing hand against my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment