Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm a ghost overground on parade.

always learning : always begining
and it can always be a new day when You're here

So, if I haven't said this already, January 2010 has been the most stressful, busy, ridiculous month I've ever had in my life. There is just so much to be done, and so much that is still going to happen. I've got exams this week... I don't doubt that I can dominate them, but they just worry me. I have to finish moving everything back into my room. I'm turning 17 in like... well soon. Getting old. I'm so stressed whenever I sit down and think about everything, so I've been trying not to, but it's not working out to well. Basically, we're halfway through January... I'm just typing what comes to mind, I can't even think straight at this point. However, life is good, and God is better.

Take me back to the days
when the only think i needed
to feel safe was a seatbelt,
mommy & daddy.
Move me forward to days that are brighter,
days when i'll be done with you forever.
Take me back to the sunflowers we planted;
Move me forward from days where
I couldn't speak without raising my voice
Take me back to cool Christmas mornings
where I thought you were even better then Santa.
Move me forward to days
where i can feel love for someone
who loves me.
Take me back to show me where everything went wrong
take me back to answer one single question,
why does forgiveness play no roll in this relationship?
I'll never be like you.
I can't, and i don't want to.
Move me forward to a cloudless day without you,
move me forward to a day
where I can actually believe
that I have a shot at getting into Heaven.
Move me away from you
Let.
Me.
Out.
What? Just a snidbit of what comes to mind when I'm really angry... Anyways, this has been a tough week at times, but next week will only be harder. Reading the Bible actually helped calm my nerves a lot... it was strange for me. I have SAT's next saturday. Thank GOD for this four day weekend I've had and a three day weekend next week. I'm just really stressed, so if any of you (if anyone actually reads this...) wants to send out a prayer for me, it would be much appriciated. I shouldn't worry, it won't give me one more moment of life, but you know, I'm only human. Anyways, I better go study Chem & get back to the moving process.
'the currents will pull you away from your love,
just keep your head above'
Honestly, despite the whole stress thing, my life is really good right now. Ha, I feel like I just sat here and complained, but no. My life is amazing, there is nothing I would change besides the workload, which is in my own hands. :)

1 comment: