Tuesday, January 19, 2010

just like when you were fallin'...

I will be there when you rise...
So there are tons of emotions raging through me all at once, and it is all adding up to an unusual state of contentment. I'm stressed, I'm ecstatic, I'm in over my head, I'm tired, I'm angry, I don't care, and all at once... It's just great. It's amazing to find the calm in the calamity. It's so easy to see God when things are going spectacular for you.
I don't know how faithful of a daughter to the King that I actually am. I don't understand barely any of the bible. I don't know why earthly things matter more to me when I KNOW what the truth is, and what is more important. I do know, however, that God's love for me will never end, and that has been keeping me going.
I've got all my TV shows for every night, I've got great friends, I have another four day weekend coming up... everything is just coming at me at the speed of light and somehow I'm making it through, surely it is not my strength...
I don't know. Today has been a great day. I love hanging out with Stephanie Harp, talking, studying, laughing. I love getting A's on Chem exams. I love quoting the Hangover and 'dramatic reading of a breakup letter' all day long. I love study groups at Starbucks. I love life coming at me at full force, no matter how much it scares me. There are so many open doors around me lately, and a lot of it is on me.
Everything is scary, but secretly great. I just hope that I am not drifting away from God in the process of finding so many new things in life... I hope it's all Him. It's easier when I can see Him, when I can feel Him in every smile... I don't want life to get hard again and loose him. I guess I have to realise... that generally this WOULD be one of the hardest times of my life, but HE is here. HE is pulling me through it. "I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me" - P. 4:13. It's all Him. Not one bit of it is me.
Pray for me, please. Math exam tomorrow, and SAT's Saturday! :) Life is unbelievably good, hard, but good. It will all be okay, because every day's a new day.
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional <3

No comments:

Post a Comment