Friday, January 22, 2010

it's not the end of the world...

just a calamity...

alright! SAT's tomorrow.... GET STOKED.

gripes00: do you have the book
xLaughTilWeCry: yeah i've got the book.
gripes00: burn it


Ha, I'm a little nervous, and very ill prepared. I've been siting around all day watching Bones, eating ENDLESS amounts of food, and I'll probably have gained 10 pounds by the time tomorrow rolls around. I'm trying to avoid the SAT book today, just so I don't lower my confidence for tomorrow, I need all the self belief I can get.


xLaughTilWeCry: yeah but. some people don't give flying flips and they still dominate. i'm like. eff.
gripes00: elf?
gripes00: jk
gripes00: yeah god doesnt like those people anyway
gripes00: jk again...full of jokes...
gripes00: i dont know why that happens, but people dont try and they dominate
gripes00: i was wathcing an episode of fresh prince yesterday where this occured
xLaughTilWeCry: haha. mm
gripes00: will scored higher than carlton
gripes00: and he didnt even try
gripes00: and he was dumb
gripes00: and carlton studied and worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

xLaughTilWeCry: ahwww.
gripes00: dont worry april
gripes00: youll end up like carlton


Basically I just keep quoting Rogo, because he gave me all the confidence I needed for a tad bit of time. So, I'm just sitting here eating some steak. Now I think it's time to rant about the past few days. Well I dominated my exams if I have yet to tell about that. A on chem & B on anal. However, my schedule is COMPLETELY effed up at this point, I haven't seen it yet but I know it's been moved around, and that upsets me greatly. I'm kinda stressing about Monday, second semester...


gripes00: no need to freak out like fred ball
xLaughTilWeCry: i am fred ball.
gripes00: just the face


I don't really know what else there is to talk about. Pray for me. SAT's are pretty hard, time wise, from what I've heard. Anyways, the best advice anyone could have given anyone:

gripes00: i will begin with phil 4:6
gripes00: and then move to matt 6:25-34
gripes00: but finally, the peace that comes with phil 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment